I worked for a non-profit for over 8 years where I realized my passion for using systems to advance an organization’s mission and goals.
I worked for FRB, now Growing Hope Globally, for nearly 9 years in both an IT and HR role.
Prior to working at FRB I assisted my husband when he started his firm by creating the company’s website and marketing materials, and I worked for 13 years in the insurance industry performing data analysis.
Following are systems I’ve used and technical skills I’ve learned throughout my career and ones that will help me support your company.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Quick Base Certified App Builder
- Little Green Light
- Salesforce Applications: Non Profit Success Pack, Visual Antidote’s Fast Forms, AppExtremes’ Conga Composer, Force2B’s Mass Transfer Contacts, Silverline’s Visual Relationship Mapping, Arrowpointe’s Geopointe, Cloud for Good’s Donation Split, Force.com Labs’ Action Plans, Declarative Lookup Rollup Summaries (DLRS)
- WordPress, Drupal CMS, Dreamweaver, Google Sites, SiteBuilder, and Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, MapPoint; Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop; Constant Contact; GoTo Meeting/Webinar
- Advanced analytical skills
Reach out to me today!